HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE DAY!
Made some last minute ornaments that I wanted to share. Even used my iPhone to make my first iMovie of the process. It’s iMazing!
So if you watched the video you already know how the basics of how to craft up some of your own Whovian tree baubles. But the full step-by-step is crazy easy:
- Spray adhesive
- Clear Christmas ornaments
- Empty container (to catch excess glitter)
- Acrylic paint in blue, black and white
- Puff paint in black
- Glow in the dark paint (optional)
- Paint brushes
1) spray adhesive into the ornament base and swirl around to make sure it’s fully coated
2) add in glitter, either mixing the colors together inside the ornament or just using one color
3) SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE that bad boy until it is fully coated
4) empty any excess glitter into the extra container
5) if you see areas that are missed or too light, add more spray adhesive and repeat steps 2-4
For all of my ornaments I freehand painted the designs on. For those a little more hesitant, you can draw your design on with marker and paint over it.
The crack and TARDIS ornaments feature glow in the dark paint on top of the white areas for an added evening surprise.
I hope these last minute additions to your tree make your Christmas timey-wimey and out of this world!